Details: jqjobs - 1.0.8
To install this package
pear install apinstein.pearfarm.org/jqjobs-1.0.8
- Channel: apinstein.pearfarm.org
- Summary: A simple job queue engine for PHP.
- Description: Easily allow your applications to enqueue jobs and run workers to process jobs. Supports multiple queue stores, priorities, locking, etc.
- Release: 1.0.8
- Api: 1.0.0
- Release: stable
- Api: stable
- Lead: Alan Pinstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
- License: MIT
- Notes: Initial public release. Has been used in production for over 2.5 million jobs.