1. Why choose Tontion portable projector?
a) Upgraded LEDs with 30% higher lumens output - brighter than other projectors on the market.
b) Upgraded cooling fan - reduced fan noise, as low as laptop fan noise
c) Large projected screen - relax your eyes from glare of the TV.
d) Keystone function - achieve the perfect image.
We will keep developing our projectors to provide enhanced products and service to our customers.
Imaging technology: TFT LCD
LED: 1800 LUX
Contrast ratio: 1500:1
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Projection ratio: 1.4:1
Native resolution: 800x480 pixels
Supported resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
Keystone correction: ±15° (manual)
Throw distance: 1.5-5m
Screen size: 37-150 inches
Connection: AV in/out, TF Cards, USB, HDMI Port, VGA Port are all included. MP3/WMA/ASF/OGG/AAC/WAV for Audio file, JPEG/BMP/PNG for image file, and 3GP(H.263,MPEG4)/AVI(XVID,DIVX,H.264)/MKV(XVID,H.264,DIVX)/FLV(FLV1)/MOV(H.264)/MP4(MPEG4,AVC)/MEP(MEPG1)VOB(MPEG2)/MPG(MPG-PS)/RMVB(RV40)/RM are all supported.
3. Warm notices:
1) Not recommended for PPT, Word, Excel or business presentations.
2) To connect the DBPOWER mini projector with tablets or smartphones, you need a wireless HDMI adapter (An MHL to HDMI cable for Android devices and a Lightning to HDMI adapter cable for iPhones/iPads). The Android device must support MHL.
3) To connect the mini projector with PCs/laptops, please adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768, which provides the best clarity. We only recommend using the projector in a dark room. This will offer super sharp and clear images, but this effect will be diminished in lighter rooms.
4) The projector does not support Dolby sound. Please turn off Dolby on your device when you connect it to the projector.